- CORE was established in 1998 to provide research, evaluation, and proposal development services to teen pregnancy prevention providers. The Center has broadened the original focus of teen pregnancy prevention to encompass healthy youth development.
- Core is dedicated to achieving excellence in client services through an ongoing commitment to education, research, and the Erie community.
- Scientific literature searches and reviews
- Research (quantitative & qualitative)
- Evaluation & survey design
- Asset training
- Mentor training
- Logic Model Design
- Grant writing
Who we Serve
- Community Agencies
- Community Members
- Nonprofit Organizations & Agencies
- Local Government
Why Penn State?
As Pennsylvania’s land grant University, Penn State is committed to improving the lives of the people in Pennsylvania, the nation, and the world through its integrated mission of high-quality teaching, research, and outreach. Penn State Behrend believes that CORE is vital to this mission through its focus on providing evaluation and research services to organizations in Northwestern Pennsylvania.
Penn State Expertise
The faculty and staff at Penn State Behrend have the expertise and experience to provide research and evaluation services to the community. As part of Penn State, CORE draws upon the resources of world-class faculty and facilities.